Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blitz Fitness breaks out

Hi everyone and welcome to the Blitz Fitness blog.  Blitz Fitness was once a show under The Reactioneer blog and podcast stream, however I have since decided to separate it out on it's own as this podcast covers items significantly different from the topics that can be found in The Reactioneer.

I will be releasing the already completed podcasts two to a week (Saturdays and Wednesdays) until caught up to today's recording schedule.  Afterwards, it will be a Saturday morning show.

I implore you to share your experiences either via comments to this blog and each shows post as well as through email to me (thereactioneer, one word, via gmail).  I may share you stories and questions on a future episode unless you request otherwise.

Questions and counter-opinions are also welcome and will easily be shared.

I hope this is a source of inspiration for those who require it and otherwise an interesting listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment