Sunday, February 26, 2012

Alert - Apologies for lack of shows

One of the reasons is due to a lack of articles that I felt were worth posting.  However, the primary reason is I'm currently in the middle of studying and testing for my CEC's to renew my ACE personal trainer certification.  I am testing for one this weekend, then I'll do the second half next week, and finally it'll be time to renew my first aid/AED/CPR certification.

That's not to say don't expect ANY show for the next few weeks.  I'm approaching this with the plan of still doing The Reactioneer and Blitz Fitness each week, but if you're wondering why it seems to not be happening, now you know.

Also, regarding the lack of a Spot On Reflections re-released: I have not done so yet as I'm considering 're-mastering' those and it's going to be fairly time consuming.  I'll have more details when I do the next Reactioneer.

Please be patient folks!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment